Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unforgetable Quotes!

1) "Phillis, If you would stay up and hang out it would go a long way to making me think less about the Amazonian crocodile's female genatalia every time your name is mentioned." ~ Jeff O.

2) "Now that we got our bags and toiletries, I wanted to let you know that I spent more time in the bathroom primping this morning than on my wedding day." ~ Ben

3) "My only goal of the trip is to not die in the rain forest." ~ Tony

4) "I think that watching "Predator" in Portuguese reveals much more depth to the characters than watching it in English." ~ Jeff O.

5) "I knew it was a tarantula and not just a spider when it looked at Jeff and said 'qué pasa hombre' " ~ MK

6) "Good Morning XXXX!" ~Yelled through the wall and ceiling to adjacent rooms by everyone (Demond, Phil, MK, Jeff) every morning since every last sound could be heard everywhere

7) "I am going to just keep on making up new rules at cards whenever I want since no one can remember the rules and I want to win" with about 6 more expletives added in than quoted here. ~ Demond

8) "Preventative Cipro usage without onset of symptoms is not recommended as it can cause significant stomach problems and allergic reactions" ~ CDC 

No comments:

Post a Comment