Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog time for Team CSN

Chris and all virtual travelers,

It's our day to blog so I figured I'd send you a good morning blog bit and then tell you about our day later on. We got our bags this AM around 6. When we woke up, I told Eboni about a nightmare I had last night. I told her that she lost her bags and that she had to buy and wear a bathing suit for the remainder of the trip. To which she responded, "Well that REALLY must have been a nightmare." I didn't mean it like that of course...might of been the malaria medicine.

The weather is pretty nice here and not as buggy as expected. We toured Manaus a bit yesterday, saw a whole lotta bananas and some cool house boats...not the kind you find in Seattle but big ones with a lot of hammocks.

Hope all is well in PA. I heard you're expecting some snow...maybe Lockheed closed for the first time in a decade?

D-Money has some stories to tell you for later on.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. No snow day for me. I have been at work since 8 AM and probably will not get out of here until late. Driving was not fun this morning.

    Glad to hear you got the luggage back. Enjoy the rest of the day and let me know how stuff goes.

    I saw some pictures of all the fruit and the local living conditions. Tell Eboni I like the braids too.

    ReplyDelete